DP-3A brushless speed control description:
Voltage: input voltage VCC：2.9V~4.2V (1S lipoly battery)
Working current: constant current is 2.5A，can work for 30 seconds on 3A, max current is 3.5A (5 seconds)
Weight: 0.34 gram (not including cables and connectors), 0.96 gram (including cables and connectors)
Exchange either two cables can change the rotation direction of the motor.
Applied advanced start algorithm for driving motors with different magnetic pole numbers, as a result, DP-3A ESC can drive micro motors of high KV smoothly.
No matter which position the throttler stick is,the motor won’t be started instantly when the ESC is powered, it is safe for powering up.
Remote control signal lost protection: if the not stable, weak signal communication between transmitter and receiver causes lost control, the ESC will cut off power slowly in 2 seconds and will start to work again as soon as the signal gets back.
High voltage or low voltage protection: when the input voltage is below 2.9V and above 4.4V, the ESC will enter voltage protection mode.
Lipoly battery protection: when the battery voltage is lower than the set up voltage, the ESC will cut off the power slowly.
Block protection: once the motor or propeller is blocked, the max output power will be limited to 36%.
Parameters set up: customer can set up the parameters through your transmitter stick(the details will come out soon)
5, Parameters description on transmitter stick
1) Push the throttle stick to top position (full throttle), turn on the transmitter, connect one cell battery to ESC, two beeps and then wait for 5 seconds, a long beep, the system detects the max throttle position;
2) Pull the throttle stick to lowest position, wait for 1.5 seconds, a long beep records the minimum throttle position.
3) Put the throttle stick in the middle position, wait for 1 second, four continued beeps (beep-beep-beep-beep) indicates entering parameter set up mode. If the throttle stick were pull down, the system would exit parameter set up mode, and only max throttle and lowest throttle are recorded; If throttle stick is kept there(mid position) for 2 seconds, it indicates waiting for parameter 1 set up.
4) Push the throttle stick to highest position and wait for 1 second, two beeps (up tone), it indicates parameter 1 set up, the parameter 1 is set up 0 at the moment.
5) Pull the throttle stick from highest to lowest, 2 beeps( down tone), parameter 1added 1, then push the throttle stick from lowest to highest also gets 2 beeps sound, parameter 1 adds 1, as soon as the adding number reaches the largest number, the additional adding number will be invalid.
6) Pull the throttle stick from the highest to middle or from the lowest to middle will get 3 continuous beeps, parameter 1 set up is completed. Staying at the middle stick every two seconds will get 2 short beeps sound, it indicates waiting for parameter 2 set up. (for the rest parameter set up, the beep number will be the parameter number accordingly every 2 seconds, for example, 3 beeps indicate parameter 3 set up.
7) Repeat step 4 to step 6, parameter 2 set up will be completed, you can complete the set up for other parameters in the same way.
8)During the parameter set up, pull the throttle stick from the middle to lowest, a series beeps sound indicates completed set up, the series beeps are three continuous beeps and one short beep added one long beep. When set up for all the parameters has been completed, the completed series beeps will come out even if the throttle stick is at the middle position, it indicates the whole set up is completed.
9) Pull the throttle stick to the lowest, a long beep sound means entering normal flight mode.
Notes for parameter set up (please read carefully)
a) Every effective operation will get beep sound.
b) The highest throttle position and lowest throttle position will be set up again after each parameter set up.
c) During parameter set up and after step 3 is completed, the present parameter set up will be completed whenever you pull the throttle stick from highest or lowest to the middle for 1 second.
d) If you want to skip the present parameter set up, you need to push the throttle stick from the middle to highest and then to the middle, it equals set up parameter 0.
e) There is a rule: The parameter set up number should be an even number if the throttle stick is pulled from highest to the middle, and the parameter set up number should be an odd number if the throttle stick is pushed from lowest to the middle.
f) During the parameter set up processing, after step 3 is completed, whenever the throttle stick is pulled from the middle to lowest position, the parameter set up processing will be finished and enter normal flight mode, please be careful as soon as the beep sound for completing parameter set up comes out!!!
1xDP-3A 3A Tail ESC