High quality engine and heating elements which can supply natural and gentle wind.
Suitable for surface soldering and rework, such as SOIC, CHIP, QFP, PLCC, BGA, etc.
Compact design, easy to use and carry.
Special soldering way without touching the solder joint which avoid the parts moving and thermal shock.
The temperature and air volume can be easily and precisely adjusted.
LCD display for hot air temperature, convenient for operation.
Come with 4 different nozzles to meet different soldering needs.
1. Put the plug in the socket AC.220V.
2. Turn on the power.
3. According to soldered object size,regulatiing the gas speed button to control the gas current, regulating the temperature button until the screen show the temperature you want.
4. When the work is over,turn the minimum.After blowing cold gas for about 30 seconds then turn off the power.This will prolong the heating element life.
5. If changing air collector irst you will tune off the power and cool it.
Close hot air gun
Be sure to follow the following before closing the hot air gun
1. Adjust the temperature “heater” to the minimum gear
2. Adjust the air volume “air” to the maximum position
3. Hold on for 30 seconds,or wait for the temperature display to fall to 150 degrees Celsius,than you can turn off the turn off the power
1. The hot air gun temperature should not exceed 450 ℃, otherwise might easily damage or affect
the service life of hot air gun
2. Be sure to cool off before a hot air gun is turned off.
3. Metal drums built with friable insulation materials, please handle with care, never fall heavy shock.
Plug Type: EU Plug(include a plug adaptor)
Power Supply: AC 220V(EU)
Cable Length: 142cm/55.91″(appr.)
Size: (Dia.) x (H) 7 x 29.5cm/2.76″ x 11.61″(appr.)
1 x Hot Air Gun
4 x Nozzles
1 x Bracket
1 x User Manual