5Pcs 16A PCB Protection Circuit Board Module Overcharge for 3.7V 1S 25/30 650-1200mAh LiPo Battery
Item Name: LiPo Battery Protection Board
Rated Voltage: 3.7V
Discharge Current: 16A
Overcharge Detection Voltage: 4.275+/-0.025V
Overcharge Detection Delay Time: 200ms
Overcharge Recovery Voltage: 4.075+/-0.025V
Short Circuit Protection Time: <=50us
Short Circuit Protection Condition: External circuit short circuit
Working Resistance: <=50mΩ
Working Temperature: 40°C~+55°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C~+45°C
Net Weight: 0.3g
Usage: for 3.7V 1S 25/30 650-1200mAh LiPo Battery
– Power MOSFET with high withstand voltage and low on-resistance, with over-charge protection and short-circuit protection.
– The short-circuit protection performance is stable and reliable. Long-term load short-circuit will not affect the protection board and the battery core. The single protection board has no over-discharge protection.
– Safe and stable.
2. In order to protect the protection board from accidental short circuit leakage and damage caused by interference, please take the side of the PCB board with the battery wire, and try to avoid passing the front and back of the PCB board.
3. When welding the output wire, it is necessary to select the power cable with the appropriate diameter to prevent the heat and line pressure drop caused by the large current discharge, which may cause fire and abnormal operation and other safety and faults.
4. When installing the protection board, care should be taken to avoid damage to the protection board caused by mechanical strong pressure. The assembly should not be too tight and cannot be squeezed and assembled.
5. When the user is welding the output line, select the power cable of the appropriate diameter to prevent the temperature rise or the line voltage drop from being excessive when the large current is discharged.
6. Pay attention to the lead head, soldering iron, tin slag, etc. during use. Do not touch the components on the circuit board, otherwise the circuit board may be damaged.
7. Pay attention to waterproof and moisture during use.
5 x Battery Protection Board
Specification: 5Pcs 16A PCB Protection Circuit Board Module Overcharge for 3.7V 1S 25/30 650-1200mAh LiPo Battery
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Its very good item for me, usually I am using this for charging my power bank (10000mah). Very good.
Excellent android box
I bought one for us. And to be honest I was VERY SCEPTICAL. But once installed the sky is the limit on what you can do. Our kids are grown with their own children and even the grandchildren know how to operate it and love the video options. So we decided to get them their own and not to brag but mom and dads gift were the bomb. Even the grandchildren were excited
A+ If you use the right cup!
After having it for a few days I love it! I tried it with different cups and mugs and you’ll want to use the a mug with a flat base to really spread the heat. I pre heat my mug while my coffee brews and it will stay hot as long as you’d like. I found the default high heat setting worked best for me. It’s not to expensive and makes a great gift. I got mine in black and it looks great on my desk at work.
Yes, it works!
This thing really works. If you are reading a review that says it doesn’t then they r either not using it correctly or using the wrong product. I did not get paid to use this product or my personal opinion like others. I didn’t want to spend all the extra money on a fancy brand name with the same results. My pics will speak for themselves.
Perfect nothing to say and accurate data super
Thanks to seller send fast
Lightly box is pressed in brightness, but writing data is no problem four yo ~
Arrival a few days before the scheduled date, very satisfied. Well packaged, received intact and functional, perfect for sketches, simple design but good for the price. Comes with an anti-loss strap, and the pen easy to store.
I arrived a week earlier than planned, I loved it coming with the battery included, very good product
It didn’t take long to get there, all ok